The Resource Cuckoo, Julia Crouch
Cuckoo, Julia Crouch
The item Cuckoo, Julia Crouch represents a specific, individual, material embodiment of a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham Libraries.This item is available to borrow from 1 library branch.
The item Cuckoo, Julia Crouch represents a specific, individual, material embodiment of a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham Libraries.
This item is available to borrow from 1 library branch.
- Statement of responsibility
- Julia Crouch
- This is an utterly gripping psychological drama for reading groups, in the vein of Sophie Hannah.
- Biographical or historical data
- After a drama degree at Bristol University, Julia Crouch spent ten years devising, directing and writing for the theatre. During this time she had twelve plays produced and co-founded Bristol's Public Parts Theatre Company. She lives in Brighton with her husband, the actor and playwright Tim Crouch, and their three children. CUCKOO is her first novel.
- Crouch, Julia
- no index present
- Literary form
- Summary expansion
- A dark, juicy, deliciously unsettling, read-it-in-one-sitting psychological drama. Rose has it all - the gorgeous children, the husband, the beautiful home. But then her best friend Polly comes to stay. Very soon, Rose's cosy world starts to fall apart at the seams - her baby falls dangerously ill, her husband is distracted - is Polly behind it all? It appears that once you invite Polly into your home, it's very difficult to get her out again..
- Target audience
- Cuckoo, Julia Crouch
- Control code
- 23x15x3 cm.
- 416 p.
- Isbn Type
- Specific material designation
- regular print
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Item Cuckoo, Julia Crouch
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lbhf.gov.uk/portal/Cuckoo-Julia-Crouch/my2sBMVL3ao/" typeof="Book http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Item"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lbhf.gov.uk/portal/Cuckoo-Julia-Crouch/my2sBMVL3ao/">Cuckoo, Julia Crouch</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.lbhf.gov.uk/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lbhf.gov.uk/">London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>